top of page

EnerGuide Energy Evaluation

Energy advisor - energy evaluation - greener homes grant -

Book your energy evaluation before you begin retrofits

to qualify for rebates & a new interest free loan.

Get qualified for federal and local incentives today:

More than a rating.

An energy evaluation can provide an in-depth look at your home performance. Find air leaks, fix weak points & receive a personalized retrofit roadmap.

Greener Homes Grant

The Canada Greener Homes Grant is providing up to 700,000 grants of up to $5,000 to homeowners making energy efficient retrofits to their homes.

Not all renovations are covered under this program, ensure that your renovation plans are covered in their list of eligible retrofits.

For more info about specific renovations you can check out:

Successfully completing at least one eligible grant in the Federal program as well as a pre and post energy evaluation will qualify you for a $600 top-up to help pay for energy evaluation services. 

In BC the existing CleanBC Better Homes BC program offers additional opportunities for homeowners. On top of your federal rebate you may qualify for up to $14,000 in additional rebates with two bonus rebates available for completing two or more qualifying upgrades. 

To qualify for the federal program the home must be your primary residence and in serviceable condition (ie any ongoing renovations can only affect the interior of the home). Take a look at full eligibility requirements here.

What does this mean for your renovation? More resources from the federal government to pay for high efficiency retrofits. The grant value of each upgrade is in addition to CleanBC's existing rebate program but the conditions and applications must be met independently. Read more about CleanBC rebates below.

Don't miss out on thousands in rebates, get your EnerGuide evaluation before starting your renovation.


Get Started Today:


Through Greener Homes:

  1. Create an account for Greener Homes here

  2. Begin a new application

  3. Select as your service provider

  4. After your application is approved by the federal government we will contact you to arrange a pre-upgrade energy evaluation and discuss your planned retrofits.

  5. Once you are registered with the Greener Homes program you are welcome to contact us to get a better estimate of your timeline. 

Questions? Email us at, call 604-629-8300, or click button below to begin your retrofit journey with us.

Canada Greener Homes Grant

Greener Homes Loan

The Canada Greener Homes Loan incentive introduced by the federal government makes interest-free loans of up to $40,000 available for homeowners to help pay for the cost of energy efficient retrofits.

Energy advisors play a key part in the delivery of the loan.

Booking an energy evaluation is a requirement to qualify for the loan.

Qualifying upgrades for the loan include windows, doors, attic insulation and heat pumps. See full list here

These loans are only available to homeowners who have had an energy assessment on their home before the renovation begins.


To learn more about the related grant program, see our Greener Homes Grant page.

Tell us about your project: 

By phone: 604-629-8300 


Our booking agent would be happy to: 

  • Walk through the loan process

  • Give a quote for your project

Canada Greener Homes Loan - energy advisor.png

Better Homes BC 

Homeowners can get up to $14,000 in rebates for energy renovations in BC.

Click here for information on the wide variety of rebates available through the Home Renovation Rebate and Efficiency BC Program, administered by BC HydroFortis BC and the Province of BC.

Learn more about specific provincial rebates:

To qualify for individual rebates, homeowners do not require an EnerGuide home evaluation from a Certified Energy Advisor (CEA) however an EnerGuide is required for the federal program

The Home Energy Improvement Bonus is a rebate of $750 to $2000 for installing three or more eligible energy upgrades. To qualify for this bonus rebate, homeowners must get pre- and post-upgrade EnerGuide home energy evaluations from a certified energy advisor. Click here for details.

If you are interested in the Home Energy Improvement Bonus rebate requiring pre- and post-retrofit EnerGuide home energy evaluations from a certified energy advisor, would be pleased to provide you with a quote for the required energy evaluations. 

Get EnerGuide home evaluation: email us at, call 604-629-8300, or click button below. 

BC rebates Clean BC

City of Vancouver - REUP

Renovation Energy Upgrade Proposal Checklist

City of Vancouver's Building Bylaw requires anyone completing renovations over $20,000 to get an EnerGuide home evaluation from a Certified Energy Advisor (CEA) as part of the REUP program.

If you need an EnerGuide home evaluation to secure your City of Vancouver renovation permit, would be pleased to provide you with a quote for the required evaluation.

Get EnerGuide home evaluation: email us at, call 604-629-8300, or click button below. 

EnerGuide home energy evaluation Vancouver BC
Better Homes BC
Greener Homes Loan
Greener Homes Grant
Renovation Energy Upgrade Proposal
bottom of page